Here are some things I've worked on:
- CoeBot.tv: A website interface for CoeBot, a bot that moderates chat channels on the popular livestreaming service Twitch. (GitHub)
- Jimbox: A simple file organization app I built for my English professor dad, who is currently organizing hundreds/thousands of letters written by John Updike. (more info)
- ImLiveYo: A replacement for the email notifications on livestreaming service Twitch which sends a Yo whenever any channel a user follows goes live. Made at DandyHacks 2015.
- Steamblr: A highly customizable theme for Tumblr blogs, designed to look and feel much like the website for the popular gaming platform Steam. (GitHub, demo)
- phpStageManager: A web-based organization tool for theatre productions. This was my first project using PHP.
- CraftBoot: A bootstrapper for SKCraft Launcher that makes the powerful Minecraft modpack launcher more accessible to server owners.
- CoolStoryBro: A plugin for Bukkit (Minecraft servers) that can assign random nicknames from a list (the default list consists of about two hundred "bro names", i.e. Edgar Allan Broe, Stephen Brolbert, etc).
This projects page is still under construction, but you can find screenshots of some of these projects on my old website.
Besides my big projects, I have many simple scripts, tools, and pages that were made quickly one afternoon. Here are some of them:
- 8451eirutility.sh: An OS X script for automatically logging into my workplace's captive wi-fi
- Block Dude: A browser port of the classic TI calculator game, made with PuzzleScript
- Dark Horse Downloader: A browser script for downloading DRM-free copies of your Dark Horse digital comics (source)
- deploy.php: A script for automatically deploying a website on cPanel whenever new code is pushed to GitHub
- dotfiles: Misc local scripts, bash settings, etc.
- easypwgen: A simple word-based password generator
- filters.txt: my AdBlock filters for removing annoyances from the web
- flags.ox3.in: A repository of country and state flags in SVG format
- floor.lua: A ComputerCraft turtle script for creating a rectangular floor
- Humble Bundle API docs: Reverse-engineered documentation of Humble Bundle's API
- miscellaneous_cleanup.css: A stylesheet for fixing little frustrations on various websites
- Patreon API docs: Reverse-engineered documentation of Patreon's API
- rocview: A map of publicly-accessible webcams at University of Rochester (source)
- twitch-tweaks: A HexChat plugin for making Twitch IRC more intelligent